About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients
This is an exceptional opportunity for a senior professional with experience of identifying, assessing and prioritizing market growth opportunities. In close collaboration with Sales, Operations and Services teams you will strategically shape the high-level roadmap of DaaS servicing products within Clearwater’s product line. The successful candidate will be responsible for both articulating the overall vision of the DaaS solution to bring key aspects of that vision to life and provides an enriched and valuable ecosystem of data platform and data services that drive innovation for our partners and clients. You will report to theClearwater Head of Product and will be responsible for defining market problems, develop user personas, document workflows, and build clear and concise business requirements for major functional groups and opportunities within your product.
- Identify, assess and prioritize market growth opportunities for Clearwater in the DaaS space to define market segments, competitive positioning, trends etc… in the markets that Clearwater competes
- Build, grow, and lead the DaaS team to develop and maintain end to end technical solutions while developing innovation, using new technologies, and strong customer centered service mindset.
- Define product capabilities necessary to capture high priority opportunities
- Work with product team to turn capabilities into development ready products that can ultimately be delivered to customers
- Work with Sales/Ops/Client Services to prioritize development projects and incorporate onto CW roadmap (balancing new market growth with profitability (efficiency) and client experience)
- Develop and manage regular cadence to communicate product roadmap and releases to both internal and external stakeholders
- Research potential product development projects to understand the underlying problems
- Train users on new product functionality
- Travel, client visits and relevant conferences
- 10+ years of experience with Data Management, Data Integration, Data Warehouses, Data Analytics and Process Analysis
- Strong at data architecture design of complex large-scale data systems
- Must have a deep understanding between finance, technology, and policy and must possess strong knowledge and understanding of technology, finance, and/or regulatory/government affairs.
- Experience with a focus on either accounting, aggregation of investment portfolio data, reporting or other complimentary solutions / services would be highly beneficial
- History of successfully mentoring a product / specialist team
- Knowledge of industry challenges such as regional regulations
- Demonstrated success of putting client success at the heart of your decisions
- MS Office and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to synthesize and communicate results of data analysis
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills