Clearwater is looking for a qualified candidate whose primary focus will be event management for Clearwater in the UK and European markets. The Marketing Specialist’s main responsibility will be to organize and ensure the smooth operation of marketing events, such as trade shows and customer-related events, from research and planning through to execution and post event follow-up. Within the scope of this role, there is also opportunity to work closely with the Senior Marketing Specialist and engage across the broader marketing activities within this region, including digital marketing, demand generation campaigns, brand awareness and collateral.
The Marketing Specialist will be based in Clearwater’s London office and will report to the Senior Marketing Specialist, also based in the London office. This role will also work closely with the Boise, Idaho, US-based Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have marketing and event planning experience gained in a financial services related organisation, is efficient and well-organized, team-oriented, has attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, initiative and task ownership, and enthusiasm.
For UK and European marketing campaigns and events, such as trade shows and customer-related Clearwater hosted events:
- Identify events that align with Clearwater's brand, product, and target markets
- Gather requirements for event evaluation; collaborate with the events team on event selection
- Maintain calendar of events
- Coordinate Clearwater's participation including logistics, registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support, pre-event planning, and post-event evaluations.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and plan event-specific promotional strategies
- Coordinate facility, exhibit set-up, equipment, and catering requirements. Research potential event locations and evaluates alternatives. Procure and coordinate vendor services.
- Track speaking proposal deadlines and coordinate submissions
- Track individual and annual events budget and prepare ROI evaluation of events
- Travel to and facilitate events on-site as needed and interact with potential customers
- Collaborate closely with the pre-sales and sales team in the London
- Use CRM (Salesforce) and demand generation/marketing automation technology (Marketo) to develop and execute marketing campaigns to support events and associated activities
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to obtain needed materials, subject matter expertise, and support to support above activities
- Analyse campaign results and makes recommendations to refine efforts to reach campaign objectives. Evaluate trends and optimise spending to influence campaign performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, event management or similar
- 1 to 5 years of experience gained in a marketing role with event management expertise
- Experience with marketing automation software, CRMs, and reporting tools
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce software tools
- Financial services experience from working with a vendor/technology provider or financial institution
If you’re curious about joining our team, you can apply at Clearwater-Analytics.com/Careers.
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients. Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.