This role presents a unique opportunity to leverage your existing knowledge and experience within an industry leading organisation with a truly client centric culture. The successful individual will have a metric driven mindset and will delegate responsibility with care across the team. Collaboration with other teams and leaders within the organisation is vital to ensure Clearwater’s continued success. The ideal candidate is an experienced, inspirational, motivated people manager that leads from the front.
Coordinate and manage client success and engagement by maximising employee engagement, building a culture of teamwork, collaboration, continuous improvement, empowerment, and accountability through an infectious passion for the company.
- Retain, train, mentor, and empower a world-class client services team supporting clients.
- Owns preparation and execution of regular 1-on-1s, biannual performance management reviews. Identify and facilitate learning and career-growth opportunities for each member of your team.
- Focuses on execution - designs, implements, and tracks quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure the success of projects, people, and processes.
- Trusted and influential advisor to client decision makers
- Intense commitment to customer - Serves as a confident, knowledgeable, and patient escalation point for clients, employees, and third-party stakeholders including key decision-makers and senior leadership.
- Intellectually curious -develops and applies domain knowledge regarding complex financial instruments and accounting principles.
- Helps build a differentiated offering by strategies with product management and development teams to improve our client offering, operational tooling, supporting sales efforts, develop repeatable and scalable processes.
- Ensures successful transitions from Implementation to Client Services steady-state operations.
- Success measured by NPS, CSAT, CEM, SLA delivery, Retention, ESS, Gross Margin, Client Churn, and Automation improvements.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Direct experience in a people or project management role (minimum 3+ years)
- Delivering to measurable KPIs weekly and monthly in prior roles
- Mastery of a wide range of investment accounting and finance knowledge
- Practical experience with implementations, process oriented, and experience working within global teams
- Familiarity with insurance and/or investment management market concepts a plus
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to resolve competing priorities under pressure
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and confidently communicate information in written and verbal contexts, including small and large group settings for both internal and external (client-facing) audiences
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organisations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients. Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.