About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
As an Intern on the Security Reconciliation team you will be responsible for comparing our Security Master Data, which includes 345,000 active securities spanning a wide variety of asset classes, against investment transaction data to identify inaccuracies or automation opportunities. When errors are identified, you will be tasked with finding and implementing solutions with an unwavering commitment to client success. In addition to your focus and attention to identifying and correcting individual data points, you may also be asked to analyze Clearwater’s data set from a more holistic perspective to identify opportunities and strategies to improve quality controls.
- Reconcile Security Master Data utilizing investment transaction data and 3rd party information through our state-of-the-art web-based system
- Leverage SQL and internal tools to update and maintain security master integrity
- Work on a dynamic and fast paced team, applying your analytical and problem-solving skills for maximum impact across the organization and industry
- Identify patterns and trends in order to research and resolve problems/inconsistencies in our data set
Desired Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of investment accounting and related investment vehicle
- Experience with SQL, or knowledge of SQL and basic functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Target graduation of Spring 2021
- Desired full-time employment at Clearwater
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities