About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is looking for talented Software Developer Team Leads who thrive on solving problems and helping teams succeed. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, and work-life balance.
Clearwater operates several dynamic project teams within our development organization. Each team is capable of extending our software in ways that solve real problems for our customers. Our fast-moving project teams are capable of producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies. All this in a motivating environment that encourages collaboration and stimulates creativity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team to develop quality software that is used by some of the world’s largest technology firms, fixed income asset managers, and security traders on Wall Street
- Responsible for ensuring a team’s success, growth, and output
- Providing training, guidance, and mentorship to individuals on the team
- Participating in Agile meetings to contribute with development strategies and product roadmap
- Producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies
- Encouraging collaboration and stimulating creativity
- Leading design and architectural decisions with the team
- Providing leadership and expertise to our ever-growing workforce
- 10+ years professional experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience leading a team of software engineers
- Demonstrated ability to provide constructive feedback to team members
- Strong knowledge in Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Experience in implementing and consuming large-scale web services
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Strong problem-solving skills
Desired experience and skills:
- Experience with international teams
- Relational database experience (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience in full system design and architecture
- Experience developing and designing a public facing API
- Experience with database scaling and design
Continual learning and growth opportunities
Business casual atmosphere
Competitive salary and benefits package
Clearwater is an equal opportunity employer. To all recruitment agencies: Clearwater does not accept agency resumes. Clearwater is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.