About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
As Manager of the Client Services in India, you will be responsible for hiring, training, mentoring, and retaining a world class team of data analysts. You will collaborate with teams and leaders throughout the organization residing in India as well as operations centers in the US and UK to ensure Clearwater’s data is accurate and comprehensive and our tools and processes are robust and efficient. The team’s initial responsibilities will focus on back end client operational support for day to day and monthly client report delivery. To effectively lead this team, it is critical to instill a metric driven organization while taking great care to delegate but not abdicate your responsibility to ensuring the success of your constituents. Clearwater is experiencing explosive growth due to our unrivaled product, software backed approach to scalability, and client centric culture giving you the opportunity to blend your knowledge and experiences with an industry leading organization. The ideal candidate is innately inspirational, humble, and hard working with a bias to lead from the front rather than manage from afar.
- Hire, retain, train, mentor, motivate, and empower a world-class team of implementation analysts and subject matter experts
- Own preparation, execution, and follow-up for monthly 1-on-1s and biannual reviews in a performance management capacity
- Focus on strategy and execution of operational efficiency initiatives through implemention of a quality framework such as Six Sigma
- Identify, communicate, and facilitate learning and career-growth opportunities for each member of your team
- Serve as a confident, knowledgeable, and patient escalation point for high-profile inquiries from client, Clearwater, and third-party stakeholders including key decision-makers and senior leadership
- Design, implement, and track quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure the success of projects, people, and processes
- Scope requirements and configure solutions using proprietary software tools to meet the accounting, compliance, performance, risk, and regulatory reporting needs of Clearwater's largest clients during the onboarding phase
- Strategize with product management and development teams to improve our client onboarding experience, shorten delivery timeframes, and develop repeatable, scalable processes
- Direct experience in a people or project management role - 5-7years
- Delivering to measurable KPIs weekly and monthly in prior roles
- Mastery of a wide range of investment accounting and finance knowledge
- Practical experience with implementations, process oriented, and experience working within global teams
- Familiarity with insurance and/or investment management market concepts a plus
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to resolve competing priorities under pressure
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and confidently communicate information in written and verbal contexts, including small and large group settings for both internal and external (client-facing) audiences