About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
As a Manager of Reconciliation, you’ll be working to ensure the delivery, timeliness and accuracy of daily reconciliation and validation of our clients’ assets. Your team will be reconciling data from Custodians, Brokers, Asset Managers, and more. You will be expected to collaborate with teams across the company to increase automation, find and implement solutions when deficiencies are identified with an unwavering commitment to client success. A strong candidate for this position is someone who can set and reach internal KPIs while also fulfilling client level SLAs. To effectively fill this role, we challenge our team members to be thought leaders in the industry and thrive to improve the reconciliation process as a whole by increasing automation, improving report delivery timeliness, and ensuring accuracy of these reports.
- Lead, coach, manage and mentor a team of analysts while setting an example by doing the work in the role of Reconciliation Analyst
- Challenge the team to continually improve through effective one-on-ones and candid feedback
- Work with cross-functional teams of analysts, engineers, and account managers to increase efficiency and automate reconciliation processes
- Effectively communicate with teams responsible for data management and other internal systems
- Understand our operational systems, automation, and processes enough to effectively monitor and drive improvements
- Provide daily reconciliation, accounting consistency checks, compliance monitoring, performance analysis, and risk analysis
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Make Decisions and Solving Problems – Proven ability to analyze information and anticipate outcomes in order to choose the best solutions
- Analyzing Data – Use a data driven approach to coordinate team and department efforts to exceed KPIs
- Bachelor’s in finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of leading teams in a steady state recon environment
- 5+ years of relevant hands on experience in reconciliation
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental