Clearwater Analytics is looking for talented individuals who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
We are looking for an I.T. Operations Technician to provide exemplary support to employees and clients. A successful candidate will have a mixture of technical and customer services skills.
- Troubleshooting hardware
- Building user desktops and servers
- Operating system maintenance
- Local and remote user support
Technical experience we look for:
- Server Side Linux and Windows Administration
- Office 365, Windows, OSX, Linux, Office Suite, Active Directory and Exchange
- Scripting experience (Python, Powershell)
- Mac and PC hardware, printers, computer peripherals and Mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Basic networking knowledge in LAN, WAN, DHCP, DNS and switch port config
Basic troubleshooting in:
- File manipulation and comparison
- Software installation
- Remote Desktop connections
Desired Experience and Skills
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network +
- CompTIA Security +
What we offer
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.