Clearwater Analytics is looking for talented individuals who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
We are looking for an I.T. Operations Technician to provide exemplary support to employees and clients. A successful candidate will have a mixture of technical and customer services skills.
- Troubleshooting hardware
- Building user desktops and servers
- Operating system maintenance
- Local and remote user support
Technical experience we look for:
- Server Side Linux and Windows Administration
- Office 365, Windows, OSX, Linux, Office Suite, Active Directory and Exchange
- Scripting experience (Python, Powershell)
- Mac and PC hardware, printers, computer peripherals and Mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Basic networking knowledge in LAN, WAN, DHCP, DNS and switch port config
Basic troubleshooting in:
- File manipulation and comparison
- Software installation
- Remote Desktop connections
Desired Experience and Skills:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network +
- CompTIA Security +
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.