Clearwater Analytics is looking for a proactive, highly motivated Information Security Engineer to join our growing security team. In this role, you will perform security assessments and analysis, as well as design, implement and coordinate with our IT teams to mitigate discovered risks.
- Provides technical leadership on assigned projects driving all technical deliverables
- Responsible for building security tools helping to identify and mitigate information security risks
- Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of computer network security technologies and applications.
- Works with management to develop effective controls, processes and metrics to ensure compliance objectives are met.
- Perform risk analysis to identify IT security risks and remediation plans
- Identify and/or mitigate operational risks where appropriate
- Monitor compliance with risk mitigation/remediation plans, and address non-compliance issues appropriately
- Demonstrate understanding of discovery technologies to identify system vulnerabilities (e.g., scanning tools)
- Define/manage the incident handling process, involving applicable teams as needed
- Document risks associated with approved exceptions, define mitigation controls and establish long-term remediation strategies
- Establish appropriate security controls based on defined data classifications to align with applicable laws/regulations/standards
- Analyze business requirements and ensure that solutions meet established security policies and controls
- Monitor compliance with applicable laws/standards/regulatory controls related to IT security
- Support implementation of technologies such as servers and applications
- Support security technologies such as: antivirus, active directory, encryption, web applications firewalls and network access controls
- Ensure alignment of security policies/standards with IT infrastructure frameworks (e.g., ISO 2700x, NIST, etc)
- Maintain current knowledge on information security topics and their applicability program requirements
- 6+ years of progressive experience in business continuity planning, auditing, risk management, and information security
- Bachelors degree in Information Security, Computer Science or similar field
- Hands-on experience in security assessments, audits, and reviews
- Written and oral communication skills sufficient to communicate effectively with technical/non-technical employees, senior management, and external partners/customers
- Excellent planning skills with the ability to demonstrate mature, solid, timely, and professional problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task within tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be customer focused and demonstrate initiative
- Be self-directed and results/goal oriented
Desired skills and experience:
- Certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC)
- Experience within a SaaS organization
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.