About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
As the Clearwater-India Operations Director, you will be responsible for the successful implementation and sustained excellence of a world class operations team. Clearwater is undergoing explosive growth and constant evolution giving you the opportunity to blend your knowledge and experiences with a proven winning culture and product offering centralized around an unwavering commitment to client success. There are four distinct functional departments within Operations including Recon, Data, Client Services, and Global Delivery, and each comes with its own workflow and opportunity for you to enact positive change – all four will have a presence in India. To successfully integrate on a global scale, Clearwater leverages a matrix structure of management requiring tight collaboration between your team and each functional department giving you the opportunity to work alongside successful leaders across multiple offices in the US and the UK. The ideal candidate is an innately inspirational, humble leader with an extensive history of successfully managing large global teams in the financial sector through quality frameworks and data driven performance metrics to monitor accuracy, timeliness, and completeness in delivery to internal and external SLA’s.
- Team Building: Hire, Train, Mentor, and Retain a World Class Operations Team.
- Create, Identify and Communicate Career growth opportunities for Clearwater - India’s team.
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize key employee risk and develop appropriate response plans.
- Oversee performance and compensation reviews for Clearwater-India’s Operations Team.
- Maintain a culture of scorecards and KPI's - clear roles, responsibilities and accountability.
- Retain culture of Client Success and Employee Success.
- Instill a winning culture – doing what is needed to succeed.
- Lead from the front – constant drive to lead by example and not simply manage.
- Take great care to effectively delegate and not abdicate.
- Maintain a culture of Level 1 Servicing - quick, thorough and accurate responses to all inquires.
- Maintain a culture of Level 2 Servicing - create and seize opportunities to increase value.
- Incorporate lessons from past experiences into Clearwater culture without losing site of what got us here.
- Focused effort to effectively manage and inspire team in a quickly evolving and fast pace environment.
- 7+ years as the head of a financial servicing, middle office, or back office multi-functional department of 50+ individuals.
- 5+ years experience successfully managing a remote office of a global company.
- Humble, hands on, persistent and collaborative leader.
- Demonstrated ability to grow, inspire, and motivate employees and leadership in a rapidly evolving, fast paced company.
- Superior communication with all spectrums of the corporate hierarchy from entry to C-Level.
- Proven ability to manage to a P&L.
- Reasonable knowledge of investment accounting, analytics, and security reference data.
- Experience and knowledge in implementing and using quality frameworks such as Six Sigma.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Management, or a related field of study. Master’s or other advanced degree preferred.
- Experience working for Big 4 accounting firms a plus.
- Experience in the Fintech domain a plus.
- Experience in data science and visualizations a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to hire and build a high performing operations leadership and team.
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental