About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater operates several dynamic project teams within our development organization. Each team is capable of extending our software in ways that solve real problems for our customers. Our fast-moving project teams are capable of producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies. All this in a motivating environment that encourages collaboration and stimulates creativity
- Head of all software development efforts in India and key member of the senior leadership team.
- Grow and develop the engineering team in India, including training and mentoring new managers and team leads.
- Coordinate closely with our US Development Leadership as well as our Executive Leadership team.
- Emphasize an innovative environment for building industry-leading solutions in an iterative Agile development and product planning process.
- Establish an engineering culture of high-value technical decisions in which Engineers understand business direction and how company objectives are prioritized.
- Prioritize and direct an engineering schedule that balances product roadmap priorities with immediate customer needs and escalations
- Establish and communicate clear metrics and processes for monitoring and delivering progress against objectives and timelines.
- Participate in escalated defect triage and work with team to resolve prioritized defect fixes.
- Experience leading at a Director or VP level within a technology organization and understand not just technology, but also strategic business initiatives and global company goals.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to make business-oriented tradeoffs and represent the platform solutions and challenges to a non-technical audience.
- Humble, hands on, persistent and collaborative leader.
- 10+ years of engineering experience, preferably with 5+ years of increasing leadership responsibilities with management of teams from 50+.
- 5+ years in senior management role leading major technical initiatives and managing multiple teams to develop leading edge, cloud-based, SaaS/PaaS/SOA platforms.
- Highly technical and experienced in both front and back end development.
- Strong technical knowledge of current technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, motivate and grow multifaceted engineering teams who deliver quality products using an Agile approach and within set timelines.
- Strong background in quality and deployment infrastructure.
- Experience with leading automated and unit testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery platforms and various testing methodologies.
- Thorough understanding of security principles, including what it takes to secure data and how to communicate security concepts to customers and stakeholders.
- Experience working with advanced analytics and optimizing data collection and utilization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study. Master’s or other advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in the Fintech domain a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to hire and build a high performing development leadership and team.
- Knowledge and experience of utilizing quality frameworks like Six Sigma.
Continual learning and growth opportunities
Business casual atmosphere
Competitive salary and benefits package
Clearwater is an equal opportunity employer. To all recruitment agencies: Clearwater does not accept agency resumes. Clearwater is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.