About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, reporting to the CFO, will provide full financial and operating decision analysis for Clearwater Analytics. The position will be responsible for forecasting and reporting activities, as well as driving business analysis and strategy. This role evaluates new product and marketing initiatives, capital strategies, corporate development and M&A opportunities.
- Create business models driving key insights for making critical business decisions across multiple initiatives incorporating ROI disciplines.
- Lead planning and rolling forecasts process on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis to facilitate resource allocation to achieve the company's growth mandate.
- Oversee comprehensive reporting, analyses and projections of SaaS metrics and financials. Develop and enhance necessary dashboards to track business performance, identify trends and proactively engage with functional leaders to stay ahead of key changes to the business.
- Continuously improve financial modeling, forecasting and reporting through both process and technology improvements, leading to industry best practices.
- Inspire the FP&A team through strong leadership and development.
- Lead negotiation, timeline and implementation of financial planning and reporting tool.
- Develop pricing and segmentation strategy and initiatives to support business plans including international expansion strategies.
- Contribute to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience in a financial planning/strategic advisory/operations analysis position in FINTECH or B2B SaaS business.
- Demonstrated excellence and strong attention to detail in financial analysis and financial modeling.
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, executive management and other critical stakeholders.
- Self-motivator who is results oriented without losing sight of the big picture.
- Ability to think proactively, operate with a sense of urgency, remain calm under pressure and identify critical issues with ease.
- Enjoys work in a team and having a good time while doing it.
Desired Experience and Skills
- CPA or CFA
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match