The Clearwater Client Servicing Team is responsible for the success of our clients and is committed to being a world-class servicing organization. We believe in being genuinely committed to our clients and having a deep understanding of their needs and the expertise to address them. The team is responsible for on-going servicing of existing clients and ensuring that all clients receive an ever-appreciating value from Clearwater. We continue to provide quick, thorough, and accurate responses to our clients in a timely manner. We firmly believe in providing the best service not only in the investment industry, but all industries.
Clearwater is seeking candidates with extensive accounting experience and commitment to client success. The role will involve working closely with clients to solve complex investment reporting and portfolio accounting challenges as well as a high degree of collaboration with internal teams. The role located in New York, NY.
- Collaborate directly with our largest insurance client to build valuable relationships and ensure client success
- Manage client inquiries & deliver accurate Financial Statements & NAIC annual and quarterly filings (main contacts include C-Level and other key decision makers at world-renowned companies)
- Handle complex statutory and GAAP accounting & analytics questions posed by clients
- Provide continuous client training on an ever appreciating insurance reporting product (including discussions on Accounting, GAAP, STAT & GIPS procedures)
- Reconcile investment transactions & accounting information for client portfolios
- Manage compliance reporting including but not limited to statutory state regulations
- Manage assigned projects & coordinate necessary resources
- Proactively add value to your team & Clearwater through excellent custom service
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of directly relevant experience in Public Accounting or Investment Accounting
- Existing CPA license or ability to bring current is highly desirable
- Persuasive, clear and concise communication
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning, improvement and operational excellence
- Competitiveness, creativity, curiosity, passion and drive
What we offer:
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.