Clearwater is looking for talented individuals to join its expanding office in Edinburgh. Reconciliation Analysts thrive on solving problems and developing new skills, as well as building different approaches, supported by teams in both the UK and US.
- Reconcile investment transactions and accounting for portfolios using a state-of-the-art web-based system
- Reach out to custodial banks, data providers, and account managers to ensure accuracy and consistency of financial records
- Continuous learning and improvement in a constantly changing work environment
- Manage client inquiries & requests (main contacts include Treasurers & upper-level Accounting Managers)
- Deliver timely and accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics Reporting
- Work closely with Account Managers to build and manage valuable relationships with clients (institutional investors and investment managers)
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in related area of study
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and math skills
- Strong computer skills, including Excel
- Right to work full time in the UK
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Finance and/or accounting experience
- Securities or financial markets experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel such as VLookUp, SUMIF, Pivot Tables, and Ribbon Utilisation
What we offer
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.