Do you have a passion for data analysis, solving problems and improving processes? We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented self-starters to join our Data Normalisation team, which supports our Client Services, Product Management and Development teams.
The Inbound Data Analyst will analyse data content and semantics and, using a scripting language, write rules to normalise external data to be integrated into our systems. They will also be required to review and analyse existing code to make improvements or troubleshoot issues.
- Import and validate initial account reconciliation data for new clients
- Data Mapping: using an internal framework, script the translation of external financial data to internal formats
- Fulfill data mining requests from Operations and Development groups
- Automate daily process monitoring and reporting
- Interact frequently with internal departments including Client Services and Development, as well as external clients and vendors
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving and math skills
- Strong understanding of SQL and relational database principals
- Experience with a scripting programming language like Groovy, Perl or Python
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and make sound business decisions
- Right to work in the UK without employment based sponsorship now or in the future
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience with industry-standard data transmission protocols
- Securities, accounting, and financial experience
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.