Clearwater Development Department Highlights:
- We host an annual development conference with 20+ presentations, labs and demonstrations
- ‘Lunch & learns’ where teams will choose a topic or technology and dig in
- Our developers attend conferences both locally and regionally
- We also host our developer’s local user groups
- The majority of our engineer’s day is spent solving challenging problems
- We do our best to hire sharp engineers and let them be engineers
- We have over 30 development teams working together in a micro services architecture and an Agile environment
- We use cutting edge technologies
- Our main code base is written in Java with a Microsoft SQL Server back-end
- We also have some teams & projects utilizing functional programming languages like Clojure along with MongoDB
- We lean on our engineers to keep their ear to the ground as we certainly want to hear if there are other tools out there that may be useful to us
What you'll be doing as an SDET at Clearwater Analytics:
Do you have strong architectural design skills?
Do you like breaking things?
Can you design complete solutions to solve challenging problems?
If so, the software development engineer in test role might be a great fit for you. In this role you work on an agile team and are responsible for architecting the test frameworks used by the team to test the features/product that your team develops.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Architectural design skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C++, C#) and design skills
Desired experience and skills:
- Developing test automation
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging
- SQL/Database experience
- RESTful web services
- Detailed oriented
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.