Clearwater is looking for a talented HR Manager to join its expanding office in Edinburgh. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge financial market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance. This role will support all HR functions for both the Edinburgh and London offices.
- Key individual for managers and employees to provide a coaching and advisory service on HR policy and procedural questions across key HR areas (such as family leave, disciplinary, performance management, grievance, and benefits)
- European payroll and benefits administration- work with external payroll and benefit vendors to to ensure programs are run smoothly, dealing with queries and resolving issues
- Assist with and provide paperwork across the full HR lifecycle
- Employee relations- manage complex case work from start to end. Coaching and advising managers and employees with dealing with difficult situations
- Handle all employee relations for the region, collaborating with local management, and HR Director
- Partner with management to problem solve issues and drive solutions to improve employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Support employee immigration requirements
What we look for:
- 5+ years HR experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working across multiple geographies
- Strong knowledge of local employment legislation
- This is a stand-alone position in EMEA so applicant must be used to working both independently and collaboratively
- Right to work full time in the UK
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning and growth opportunities
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Business casual atmosphere
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of their investment portfolio data with a world-class product and client-centric servicing. Clearwater offers a full complement of middle- and back-office solutions like trade confirm/affirm, client billing, composite management, client statements, and more.
Each day, the Clearwater solution reports on more than $3 trillion in assets for clients that include Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, J.P. Morgan, AIG, Mutual of Omaha, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others.
Since its founding in 2004, Clearwater has provided a cloud-native solution that helps investors make the most of their data. Investment professionals in more than 25 countries trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.