The Clearwater Corporate Cash Client Servicing Team is responsible for the success of our clients and committed to being a world-class servicing organization. This effort is successful by being genuinely committed to the client and having a deep understanding and expertise of their needs and challenges. The team is responsible for the on-going servicing of existing clients and seeks to improve clients’ day-to-day workflow by increasing their knowledge of the Clearwater platform and providing them with effective solutions to their performance and investment reporting requirements. We work as an extension of our clients’ teams, and we collaborate with them to ensure our product meets their current and future needs. Clearwater’s current servicing team of approximately 150 individuals has consistently received 98+% client satisfaction scores and industry leading Net Promoter Scores (NPS).
Clearwater is seeking candidates with extensive experience and a commitment to client success. The role will involve working closely with clients to solve complex investments reporting and portfolio accounting challenges, as well as a high degree of collaboration with internal teams and will be located in Boise, ID.
- Collaborate directly with clients to build and own valuable relationships and ensure their success
- Manage client inquiries & deliver accurate, daily trading balances, risk metrics, compliance reporting, and performance values
- Handle complex investment accounting, performance, risk, and compliance requests
- Provide client training on best practices around daily operational & trading support using Clearwater
- Advise on how to leverage Clearwater's flexible reporting in monthly/quarterly client statements
- Reconcile investment activity using custodial and client’s OMS data
- Manage assigned projects & coordinate necessary resources
- Proactively seek ways to add value to your team & Clearwater
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree & 3+ years of relevant experience in finance, accounting, investments, enterprise level SaaS client implementation, operations and client servicing roles.
- Working knowledge of financial services, accounting, structured products, derivatives, fixed income securities, etc
- Persuasive, clear and concise communication
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning, improvement and operational excellence
- Competitiveness, creativity, curiosity, passion and drive
- Professional certifications i.e. CPA and CFA are desirable
- Prior experience with SQL, Python or other databases & coding languages is desirable
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for clients like AIG, Arch Capital Group, Cisco, Facebook, J.P. Morgan, Knights of Columbus Insurance, Mutual of Omaha, Oracle, Selective Insurance Group, Spotify, Starbucks, Unum Group, WellCare Health Plans, Wilton Re., and many others.