Clearwater Analytics is growing and we’re in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support our CEO. This person will work side-by-side with the CEO, acting as a strategist, consultant and implementer while ensuring activities within the organization align with specified corporate objectives and priorities. This individual must feel comfortable communicating and assisting in the execution of strategic initiatives, from development to successful completion, under the guidance of senior leadership and the CEO.
- Act as an advisor/liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Prepare and manage board meetings, ensuring materials are sent in advance, time is utilized efficiently, and objectives are achieved
- Assist the CEO with correspondence dealing with subject matter requiring considerable sensitivity, discretion, judgment or negotiation.
- Evaluate inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Make recommendations to CEO based upon thorough research, statistics and data analysis
- Take on special projects related to key strategic priorities
- Conduct financial modeling and strategic analysis to assist CEO with decision-making and operational matters
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 4+ years experience in an executive management/business role
- Proven track record of effectively planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Advanced presentation and Microsoft Suite capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work strategically, efficiently, and collaboratively across departments
Desired Experience and Skills
- PMP Certification
- Understanding of financial modeling, analytics, statistics
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match
About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for clients like AIG, Arch Capital Group, Cisco, Facebook, J.P. Morgan, Knights of Columbus Insurance, Mutual of Omaha, Oracle, Selective Insurance Group, Spotify, Starbucks, Unum Group, WellCare Health Plans, Wilton Re., and many others.