About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
The Innovation Center at Clearwater Analytics solves significant problems with new technology and techniques. The Innovation Center explores and uses machine learning, RPA, blockchain and any other technology that creates step-change for our clients, markets and employees. Clearwater’s system is used by some of the world’s largest technology firms, fixed income asset managers, and custodian banks. These firms rely on Clearwater’s ability to solve difficult, seemingly impossible problems. Clearwater’s Innovation is a key driver of those solutions.
Clearwater is looking for talented individuals who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. We offer a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge financial market issues & information, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
- Developing a solution to a problem in a way that hasn’t been done before that has had dramatic positive results
- Changing the technical direction of a team through persuasion, leadership, and force of will onto a better path
- Leading a community of interest in a technology or domain that is not a standard part of the enterprise, but whose adoption would significantly impact the company for the better
- Demonstrating the ability to decompose problems to their root causes and then follow an engineered approach to finding appropriate solutions
- Understand machine learning requirements from product, engineering and data science to create machine learning technical specifications
- Build platform for machine learning model training, batch evaluation, automated re-training, continuous monitoring and deployment in a micro-service architecture
- Interact with data, compute and serving infrastructure for shipping machine learning models
- Build visibility into machine learning and system performance and optimize if necessary
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Industry engineering experience with machine learning projects
- Experience in data analysis, engineering and statistical modeling
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with machine learning libraries like pyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Sagemaker
- Familiarity in data-oriented programming such as Spark, Python, R, Hadoop, SQL with solid understanding of query performance and tuning
- Knowledge of Clojure and Java
- A demonstrated pattern of continuous improvement of both self and team
- Very strong problem solving skills
Desired Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the heart of downtown Boise
- Business casual atmosphere in a flexible working environment
- Team focused culture that promotes innovation and ownership
- Access to cutting edge investment reporting technology and expertise
- Continual learning, professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package; including health, vision and dental
- Additional benefits including PTO, 401(k) with 4% employer match