Clear Street is modernizing an area of the financial markets that hasn’t seen innovation in decades: prime brokerage.
Prime brokers help financial institutions trade execute complicated trading strategies. Today, most prime brokers still run on archaic technology, such as mainframes, which hinders the brokerage experience. As a result, clients wait up to 6 months to get the products they need, have a hard time accessing data, and must guarantee minimum annual payments up to $2 million for service. It’s a frustrating client experience.
Clear Street is changing all of that. We are building a prime brokerage that’s cloud-based and completely modern. Clients get easy access to everything they need to trade, including real-time data, with no annual fee minimums.
Clear Street is growing quickly. We launched our platform in 2019. On an average trading day, our clients use Clear Street to handle more than $1 billion in U.S. equities and options. And we’re just getting started.
Our product marketing team generates insights that inform product strategy, leads go-to-market, and executes campaigns that drive product growth. Product marketers partner with leaders across the organization and work across the entire product lifecycle, from ideation through adoption.
We are currently looking for a product marketer to help drive go-to-market strategy for the institutional customer segment, which includes hedge funds, family offices, proprietary traders, and other financial institutions. In this role, you’ll work with teams across the company to define and launch our roadmap, enable client-facing sales and service teams, and drive the adoption our products.
- Build an understanding of Clear Street’s current and future customers, their pains, and how our products can help, by talking regularly to clients and prospects, industry analysts, and others.
- Promote the interests of our current and future customers, and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy.
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products and services.
- Support client-facing teams with product materials.
- Partner with teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis.
- Gather, maintain, and shape industry, market, and product knowledge across the organization.
- 5+ years of product marketing, product management, strategy consulting, or similar experience; experience working in a product-driven technology company or a widely used brokerage is preferred
- You have outstanding communication skills.
- You’re strategic, analytical, detail-oriented, and organized.
- You’re a strong leader who knows how to influence teams across an organization.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.