About Clear Street:
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets by offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based technology empowers clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. We’ve built a cutting-edge technology platform that powers unprecedented real-time insights and unprecedented client efficiency.
Clear Street is committed to providing simple access to markets around the world. By building a platform using modern technologies, we provide our clients an innovative, premium trading experience. As a member of the security team, you’ll have the opportunity to shape Clear Street’s maturing security program and influence the security foundation for all our products and services. If you’re interested in joining a high-growth, fast-paced company that is revolutionizing Wall Street, come join Clear Street.
- Build a comprehensive data architecture for enterprise and non-enterprise systems to ensure data integrity between systems and departments.
- Document data architecture and flows for both internal stakeholders as well as auditors and third party assessors.
- Support product identification, selection, and implementation of technology solutions for departments throughout Clear Street.
- Help build and maintain a data glossary for use by application teams and operators around the firm.
- Help our department get the information they need to make ever-better decisions and drive constant improvement in efficiency and accuracy.
- Design, develop and implement business management systems and integrations with 3rd party applications by collecting and defining product requirements, including performing analytical investigations, enhancements requests and building automation.
- Support end user requests for reports, critical metrics, and dashboards and continuously improve these resources and their capabilities.
- Provide ongoing system/technical support to users, including training and access for all roles.
- Experience with CRM, HRIS, ERP, GL, and other line of business applications. We’re not worried if you don’t have experience with our specific software stack; rather, we’d like you to know the fundamentals of these types of applications so you can support them regardless of the specific implementation.
- Depth of understanding of Financial systems & financial literacy.
- Ability to run sophisticated projects/initiatives across multiple teams.
- Experience with the design and architecture of data flows through both on-premise and third party cloud SaaS applications.
- Experience designing and delivering large cross-organizational projects like technology migrations, new product launches, deployment of business applications that have meaningful business impact.
- You’ve done business systems in a Fintech organization before.
- Specific experience with Netsuite, Rippling, and Salesforce.
- Some experience with public speaking. Our security team focuses on outreach and communication and there are many opportunities to “take the stage” with internal audiences through training, table top simulations, and analysis activities.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- A new, high-quality code base with little technical debt and room to build new services and features.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.