About Clear Street:
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
The Product Engineering team truly works across the entire tech stack to provide the best experience for internal and external clients. They work collaboratively across our engineering organization to ensure that design and functionality is top of mind. Our engineers have an all-in approach where the goal of the company outweighs the ego of individual self. The team consists of passionate and highly collaborative engineers, designers, product managers and other stakeholders as we build new Product and expand into new markets. The team looks to skillfully architect and design new automation and frameworks advocating on behalf of our customers and ensuing a premium experience on their behalf.
- You have 5+ years of experience delivering products where you led the design and implementation from the ground up (we implement our code in Golang (Go), but you may be more experienced in Java, Python, or C#).
- You have hands-on experience building out trading platforms
- You can clearly articulate business needs specific to finance and translate them into technical solutions for the organization
- You prioritize end user experience and it shows in your APIs design, functionality, and performance.
- You have a strong command over object-oriented design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- You communicate technical ideas with ease and always look to collaborate to deliver high quality products.
- You adhere to engineering best practices and standards, are able to contribute to system design, and can help build scalable services from the ground up.
- Have experience in a hypergrowth environment.
- You have experience leading teams from a technical standpoint
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- A new, high-quality code base with little technical debt and room to build new services and features.
- An environment that embraces the utility of a DevOps oriented culture and combines it with a focus on CI/CD methodology.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.