About Clear Street:
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets by offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based technology empowers clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. We’ve built a cutting-edge technology platform that powers unprecedented real-time insights and unprecedented client efficiency.
Clear Street is committed to providing simple access to markets around the world. By building a platform using modern technologies, we provide our clients an innovative, premium trading experience. As a member of the Product team, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of engineers, designers and internal thought leaders in launching new products and services to best serve the needs of our customers. If you’re interested in joining a high-growth, fast-paced company that is revolutionizing Wall Street, come join Clear Street.
- Lead our efforts to build the future of market infrastructure.
- Create and define products that grow Clear Street's revenue while delivering differentiated value to our clients
- Launch new trading products for our customers and help expand Clear Street internationally
- Work closely with fellow engineering, design and internal thought leaders to define our product vision and strategy across your product area and deliver tangible business and client outcomes.
- Become an expert on our users’ needs, client expectations, and emerging capital markets fintech trends
- Define and execute the product roadmap
- Facilitate and lead collaboration between engineering, design, operations, and client-facing teams.
- Deeply learn the inner workings of a prime brokerage and the lifecycle of a trade
- You have created industry-defining analytics products or productivity tools for the enterprise market
- You have 5+ years product management experience at top technology companies with a track record of building products that delight your users and produce clear business impact
- You have technical acumen to translate and communicate business needs to engineering partners
- You have experience collecting both internal and external customer feedback and requests while demonstrating an ability to empathize with their challenges and prioritizing roadmaps to optimize for outcomes
- You have experience in launching new products and comfortable working in white space
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, operations, marketing, design and sales
- You have strong communications skills and know how to articulate precise customer problems
- You’re a proven leader who knows how to influence others
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A new, high-quality code base with little technical debt and room to build new services and features
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks