About Clear Street Markets:
The Clear Street Markets team adds liquidity and transparency to electronic markets across the globe.
As a member of the Core Engineering team, you will work with low-level engineers and traders to build and optimize the systems that our markets business relies on. Our cross discipline team holds degrees in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, and Statistics. We share ideas and collaborate to maximize our differing experiences and backgrounds. Our team finds inspiration everywhere, including academia and parallel industries, sparking our next great ideas.
- Take ownership of our infrastructure; designing and implementing new deployment solutions that scale.
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines Collaborate with developers to implement coding practices that allow for test, configuration, and deployment automation.
- Work closely with the traders, researchers, and engineers in your team and across the firm to understand, design, and implement solutions that enable our trading activities.
- Utilize your Python and shell scripting abilities to build automation pipelines.
- Collaborate with other engineers to improve system performance, resolve sources of latency, and improve stability as you extend reach and functionality.
- Act as a voice of experience for CI/CD and resource provisioning; mentoring our team on best practices.
- Gain experience on a growing, innovative trading team.
- You have a Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science and deep foundational knowledge of low level systems.
- You have built CI/CD pipelines, utilizing tools like GitLab and Ansible.
- You have strong coding abilities and are comfortable building software in Python and shell scripting.
- You have 4+ years of experience working with resource management tooling like Ansible.
- You have a deep understanding of Linux.
- You are passionate about exploring new technologies.
- You live to move fast and release; developing with pace and velocity.
- You communicate technical ideas with ease and always look to collaborate to deliver high quality products.
- Past experience at a trading firm.
- Past experience with monitoring tools.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- An environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Work that is fast paced, intellectually challenging, and most of all, profoundly rewarding.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.