About Clear Street:
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
Our Electronic Execution Services team is focused on providing readily accessible liquidity to our customer base. Through our proprietary technology and algorithms, we allow our clients to execute equities and equity options trades in the most efficient way possible. Our system is being built from scratch with a micro-services architecture, distributed across a large number of machines.
- Extensive experience in software engineering within the context of trading systems, with a particular focus on execution & order management systems
- Ownership mentality and commercial focus
- Mentality of constant improvement
- Collaborative mentality
- C++17/20, Go, Python, Rust
- TCP, UDP, protocol development
- Micro-services architecture
- Multi-threaded and multi-process programming
- Low-latency programing (lock-free, shared memory, cache-aware data
structures, measurement and analysis)
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- A new, high-quality code base with little technical debt and room to build new services and features.
- An environment that embraces the utility of a DevOps oriented culture and combines it with a focus on CI/CD methodology.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.