Clear Street is an early-stage fintech startup that’s growing fast. From emerging funds to established institutions, companies depend on us to connect to financial markets, streamline operations, and scale their trading businesses. Join the team making this happen.
As a product marketing manager, you will generate customer insights that inform product strategy, lead go-to-market, and execute campaigns to drive product growth. This is a highly cross-functional role. You will partner throughout the organization, including with product, engineering, sales, design, communications. You will work across the entire product lifecycle, from ideation through adoption.
- Own the marketing strategy for one (or more) of Clear Street’s brokerage products.
- Understand Clear Street’s current and future buyers, their pains, and how our products can help.
- Use your knowledge of our industry, customers, and competition to create value for Clear Street and its customers.
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products and services.
- Produce white papers, blog posts, and other product materials.
- Partner with teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis.
- Gather, maintain, and shape industry, market, and product knowledge across the organization.
- Enable the sales organization to understand our target personas, providing the necessary resources to properly position and sell our products.
- You have at least 6 years of experience in product marketing, product management, strategy consulting, analysis, or operations.
- You have a minimum of 2 years specifically in product marketing, ideally at a technology company.
- You have outstanding communication skills.
- You’re strategic, analytical, detail-oriented, and organized.
- You’re a strong leader who knows how to influence teams across an organization.
- You’re fluent in the institutional brokerage business and understand the B2B sales process.
- Bonus: You’re a former analyst from one of the big banks or have experience in the prime brokerage business.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks