About Clear Street:
The Clear Street Markets team adds liquidity and transparency to electronic markets across the globe.
Our cross discipline team holds degrees in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, and Statistics. We share ideas and collaborate to maximize our differing experiences and backgrounds. Our team finds inspiration everywhere, including academia and parallel industries, sparking our next great ideas.
- Work closely with the traders, researchers, and engineers in your team and across the first to understand, design, and implement solutions that enable our trading activities.
- Build high performance trading systems with modern C++ and Python.
- Collaborate with other engineers to improve system performance, resolve sources of latency, and improve stability as you extend reach and functionality.
- Gain experience on a growing, innovative trading team.
- You have a Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science and deep foundational knowledge in low level computing.
- You have 2+ years of experience implementing low latency systems where you have contributed highly optimized C++ and Python code to projects.
- You are passionate about exploring new technologies.
- You live to move fast and release; developing with pace and velocity.
- You communicate technical ideas with ease and always look to collaborate to deliver high quality products.
- You are interested in financial markets.
- Past experience at a trading firm.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- An environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Work that is fast paced, intellectually challenging, and most of all, profoundly rewarding.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.