Join the ClearStory Data Corporate and Product Marketing team to help in developing logistics for events, implementing collateral updates, ordering and management of promotional items, planning meetings and trade shows, and facilitating web projects and reporting as necessary. Support priority Corporate Marketing and Product Marketing initiatives.
- Implements logistics on demand generation campaigns and events. Helps prepare materials, finalize templates and manages event logistics for ClearStory’s presence at events.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data as needed.
- Coordinates on collateral, marketing and sales materials with graphics firms, and verifies quality of deliverable.
- Supports Product Marketing on Sales needs such as presentations, collateral and follow-ups as needed.
- Support Corporate Marketing on web content, videos, collateral and event logistics.
- Researches industry events, trade shows, cost of participation and assembles calendar of possibilities for decisions and budgeting.
- Manages webinar and demand generation campaign logistics per direction from Corporate and Product Marketing.
Marketing Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
- Daily Marketing Coordination, Project Management, Creative Management, Collateral Management, Vendor Management, Reporting Results and Understanding the ClearStory Data’s Market, Solutions, Customers, Marketing Processes, and Planning Cycles.
- 4-7 years of experience in a Marketing Communications related role within fast paced startup environments.
- Previous working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo or other related marketing automation tools, and related campaign implementation experience a plus.