ClearStory Data is changing the way people explore and gain insight from big data. Making sense of data requires a solution which incorporates both a new generation front-end application that is easy-to-use but at the same time it must provide robust ways to gain insight from big data including a back-end for big data, management and processing. As a web developer at ClearStory Data, you will be part of the team creating the client-side application code that will provide our customers with a world-class user experience.
- Work closely with the UX and backend engineers to implement state-of-the-art front-end solutions in the big data industry
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Launch, iterate and make a difference
- Provide front-end coding expertise across ClearStory Data
- 3-5+ years of experience building complex web applications
- Experience with Ruby, Python, Java, or similar server-side language
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails or similar server-side web application frameworks
- Experience with some or all of: ReactJS, D3, Backbone, Underscore, jQuery
- Strong sense of UX/UI design
- Strong data skills: loading, transforming, joining, querying; SQL expertise a plus
- Background in data analysis and/or visualization a big plus
ClearStory Data offers very competitive compensation packages that include complete benefits, company stock options and many other perks. For immediate consideration, you are invited to share a confidential resume to Human Resources.