ClearStory Data is changing the way people explore and analyze data from disparate sources to gain new insights from big data. Backed by investors from several premiere venture capital firms, we are growing rapidly and have a growth opportunity for a Data Analytics UI Engineer to join the world-class team in our Menlo Park office.
You have a background in digital, geek out about the latest technologies, and believe that no digital experience is perfect unless it delights customers in ways they never knew were important – but now can’t live without. You have an exuberant passion for the power of strategic design and an “anything’s possible” mindset. You’re proud of your work, your skill, your experience and your expertise. You’re not cynical, inflexible, or only about your portfolio and you want to be part of something great.
- You are an experienced UI engineer, with experience in modern web frameworks and writing/consuming REST APIs
- You understand the intricacies of DOM and have command over the APIs and their performance implications
- You have in-depth knowledge about HTML5 and CSS3 and can make the right choices when building responsive UI applications
- You have a strong sense of UX/UI design
- Familiarity with data analysis applications and tools
ClearStory Data offers very competitive compensation packages that include complete benefits, company stock options and many other perks. For immediate consideration, you are invited to share a confidential resume to Human Resources.