ClearStory Data is changing the way people explore and analyze data from disparate sources to gain new insights from big data. Backed by investors from several premiere venture capital firms, we are growing rapidly and have a growth opportunity for a Data Analytics UI Engineer to join the world-class team in our Menlo Park office.
You want to have an impact in how the world interacts with data. You enjoy the challenges of building a scalable, high-performance web application for real users. You enjoy exploring new technologies and pushing the boundaries of what can be done, but also know that real artists ship. You’re proud of your work, your skill, your experience and your expertise. You can show leadership and initiative in a collaborative environment.
- You are an experienced UI engineer, with experience in modern web frameworks and writing/consuming HTTP APIs
- You have in-depth knowledge about HTML5 and CSS3 and can make the right choices when building responsive UI applications
- You have experience with one or more of the following: ReactJS, Backbone, ES6, NodeJS, D3.js
- You have a strong sense of UX/UI design
- Familiarity with data analysis, statistics, visualizations, and/or SQL
ClearStory Data offers very competitive compensation packages that include complete benefits, company stock options and many other perks. For immediate consideration, you are invited to share a confidential resume to Human Resources.