ClearStory Data is changing the way people explore and gain insight from big data. Making sense of data requires a solution which incorporates both a new generation front-end application that is easy-to-use but at the same time it must provide robust ways to gain insight from big data including a back-end for big data, management and processing. As an User Experience (UX) Engineer you will be the synthesis of design and development. You will take ClearStory’s most innovative product concepts and bring them to life in an effort to push the boundaries of user interface design. We are looking for someone who posses a deep technical understanding of frontend technology as well as an understanding and appreciation of design.You will partner with the head of UX Design and other frontend engineers to help change how people explore and gain insight from big data.
You will work independently on many projects, but also incorporate feedback from team members across the organization. You will use your experience to drive medium to large-sized tasks and projects while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion.
- Deliver innovative, engaging projects using the latest in front-end technologies
- Collaborate with and synthesize feedback from the Chief UX Architect
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Work with other front-end engineers to deliver key product features
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years developing clean, valid, and compatible websites and applications
- Experienced in and familiar with general design principles
- Fluency in Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills
ClearStory Data offers very competitive compensation packages that include complete benefits, company stock options and many other perks. For immediate consideration, you are invited to share a confidential resume to email@example.com.