ClearStory Data is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who can help ClearStory to both innovate and grow by with Corporate Marketing, Product Management, Engineering and Sales. The Senior Product Marketing Manager is a strategic thinker who can influence the product direction and roadmap while helping to plan and execute demand generation campaigns designed to dramatically increase the enterprise customer base. In this role, you will drive the internal and external communication of our product value propositions. You will craft relevant, credible and differentiated positioning and messaging for our products and chart the “customer journey”/decision criteria in partnership with our Corporate Marketing team.
- Storytelling – Develop product positioning, value proposition and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Demand Generation – partner in demand generation activities including providing content for nurture campaigns, email blasts, and ad copy.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to our sales team and develop the sales materials/tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Key product assets – develop written & video product assets and support social media campaigns with Corporate marketing team.
- Product launches – plan the go-to-market launch strategy for new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – work closely with customers, partners, analysts, journalists/media, and internal ClearStory teams to gauge market trends and innovations, and work closely with Product Management / Engineering to ensure the priorities from the market are properly synthesized and included in the roadmap and development schedule.
- Competitive analysis – drive competitive analysis and positioning.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5-10+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise software technology companies. Experience in the business intelligence and analytics space a plus.
- Track record of success and increasing responsibilities.
- Strong right brain, left brain balance — analytical + creative.
- Demonstrated success of leading products marketing, launching products and scaling internal teams.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Pro-active and driven to solve problems and find innovative solutions.
- Works well independently, but also good within a group.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Strong acumen about new technologies.