ClearStory Data is changing the way people explore and analyze data from disparate sources to gain new insights from big data. We are growing very rapidly and now have a ground floor opportunity for a “hands-on” Senior Manager, Demand Generation in our Menlo Park office. Now is the time to join us and become a key part of our world-class team backed by investors from several premiere venture capital firms.
- Plan, design, and orchestrate execution of all demand generation programs across multiple channels, outbound and inbound including: viral/social sharing, email marketing, SEM/PPC, web, custom events (in-person and virtual), database/segmentation to reach installed base and net new audiences.
- Monitors campaign impact, effectiveness and market penetration rates to formulate recommendation to improve results.
- Develops, maintains, and manages demand generation calendar.
- Develops and recommends new ways of continually improving the process of running campaigns.
- Work with internal marketing and domain experts to devise key messaging points for specific demand generation campaigns.
- Monitors the conversion of leads and develops and implements action plans to address gaps.
- Manages marketing prospect lists including internal database and identify external source lists of key prospect groups.
- Manages and executes on ClearStory’s custom events including webinars and roundtable roadshows.
- Manage relationship with account executives and update team on all demand generation activities.
- 5-7 year of marketing experience in campaign management, a significant portion ideally within a high tech or enterprise software environment; startup experience a plus.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience in a cloud/subscription-based software company – ideally with hands on experience in building demand for business analytics, business intelligence, or enterprise software products.
- Proven knowledge and expertise in digital marketing (SEO and PPC) tactics and best practices, with working knowledge/experience with Marketo, Salesforce.com and Google Adwords.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and prospects via lead generation programs and manage lead generation programs and budgets via metrics.
- Proven track record of successful and collaborative relationships with executives, corporate marketing, product marketing and product management to obtain relevant content for communications and lead generation campaigns.
- Strong leadership skills across internal and external interactions.
- Well organized and can juggle multiple work streams at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate, innovative, creative, hands-on, and accountable.
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
ClearStory Data offers very competitive compensation packages that include complete benefits, company stock options and many other perks. For immediate consideration, you are invited to share a confidential resume to email@example.com