Sr. Account Executive
Menlo Park, CA – Los Angeles, CA – Chicago, IL – Atlanta, GA – New York, NY
Our team is currently recruiting high-energy, driven Senior Account Executives with experience in value-driven sales. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and account management experience selling to the senior executive level. ClearStory offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions.
- Developing and managing relationships within your territory
- Building trust and relationships with clients through travel to assigned territory
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our applications
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating referenceable, satisfied customers
- In-person and on-line demos of our product via web technologies and web-based presentations
- 7+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Strong direct sales experience (not Channel or Partner based)
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Successful track record in CPG accounts
- Experience selling SaaS, Business Intelligence and/or other business applications
- Experience identifying and closing NET NEW BUSINESS in complex sales-cycles.
- Experience selling to CMOs, data scientists, analysts in Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical CPG, Food and Beverage and Retail institutions
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Previous Sales Methodology training preferred
- CRM experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong customer references
- 4 year degree preferred
About ClearStory Data
ClearStory Data provides the first Data Intelligence solution that delivers a fast and easy way to access, discover, harmonize, interactively analyze, and collaboratively explore data, from diverse internal and external data sources. ClearStory’s solution is an integrated Application and Platform that radically changes how people consume data from corporate and external sources, to accelerate the pace of informed and intelligent decision-making. Anyone and any organization can use ClearStory to speed the constant cycle of question to data-driven answers. The company is backed by investments from Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Khosla Ventures , DAG Ventures and Silicon Valley industry leaders. For more information, visit www.clearstorydata.com or follow us on Twitter @ClearStoryData.
ClearStory Data offers very competitive compensation packages that include complete benefits, company stock options and many other perks.
For consideration, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.