Sr. Manager, Demand Generation
ClearStory Data is changing the way people explore and analyze data from disparate sources to gain new insights from big data. We are growing very rapidly and now have a ground floor opportunity for a “hands-on” Senior Manager, Demand Generation in our Menlo Park office. Now is the time to join us and become a key part of our world-class team backed by investors from several premiere venture capital firms.
- Plan, design, and orchestrate execution of all demand generation programs across multiple channels, outbound and inbound including: viral/social sharing, email marketing, SEM/PPC, web, custom events (in-person and virtual), database/segmentation to reach installed base and net new audiences.
- Monitors campaign impact, effectiveness and market penetration rates to formulate recommendation to improve results.
- Develops, maintains, and manages demand generation calendar.
- Develops and recommends new ways of continually improving the process of running campaigns.
- Work with internal marketing and domain experts to devise key messaging points for specific demand generation campaigns.
- Monitors the conversion of leads and develops and implements action plans to address gaps.
- Manages marketing prospect lists including internal database and identify external source lists of key prospect groups.
- Manages and executes on ClearStory’s custom events including webinars and roundtable roadshows.
- Manage relationship with account executives and update team on all demand generation activities.
- 10 or more years of marketing experience in campaign management, a significant portion ideally within a high tech or enterprise software environment; startup experience a plus.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience in a cloud/subscription-based software company – ideally with hands on experience in building demand for business analytics, business intelligence, or enterprise software products.
- Proven knowledge and expertise in digital marketing (SEO and PPC) tactics and best practices, with working knowledge/experience with Marketo, Salesforce.com and Google Adwords.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and prospects via lead generation programs and manage lead generation programs and budgets via metrics.
- Proven track record of successful and collaborative relationships with executives, corporate marketing, product marketing and product management to obtain relevant content for communications and lead generation campaigns.
- Strong leadership skills across internal and external interactions.
- Well organized and can juggle multiple work streams at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate, innovative, creative, hands-on, and accountable.
- Able/willing to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
ClearStory Data offers very competitive compensation packages that include complete benefits, company stock options and many other perks. For immediate consideration, you are invited to share a confidential resume to email@example.com