Manufacturing Operations Lead
ClearMotion is launching a groundbreaking new technology for the automotive industry – a high bandwidth active suspension system. We have high demand for our product from both automotive suppliers and OEMs. We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Operations Lead to design and implement operational strategies and processes that enable us to successfully deliver product to our customers.
- Lead the implementation and operation of multiple product lines supporting new product launches
- Work with operations team to develop a robust product launch strategy and ensure that proper processes and systems are in place for successful execution
- Develop a world-class manufacturing operations through the development of a highly talented operations team
- Daily management and reporting of manufacturing build status – ensuring issues get reported to the proper teams and are subsequently corrected
- Work with manufacturing test and process engineering to ensure equipment readiness and to resolve and correct any build issues
- Work with cross-functional engineering and operations teams to develop robust product design for manufacturing
- Develop requirements to quote the design and integration of assembly equipment with external suppliers
- Development and achievement of monthly, annual, and long term strategic plans that will allow ClearMotion to meet capacity requirements and surpass customer quality requirements
- Develop a New Product Introduction process for new or revised product designs and ensure timely delivery of material and finished goods.
- Create and maintain equipment and operations budgets
- Identify and communicate changes to enhance the design of the product or the manufacturing process
- BS/MS of Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in leading manufacturing and/or operations, preferably within the automotive industry
- Experience in generating requirements for external parties to design and develop automated assembly lines
- Understanding of automotive product development gates, timing, and processes
- Ability to train operators on equipment and processes
- Project/program management experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees, and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer growth opportunities for motivated professionals and a great compensation package including, dental insurance, medical insurance, unlimited vacation and sick time and more! Visit our website at ClearMotion.com to learn more!