We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to work on our breakthrough active suspension system for cars. You will be part of the software engineering group, architecting and developing the software ecosystem. The successful candidate will be a passionate, confident, organized and driven team player. The position reports to the Director of Program Management and Software Engineering and takes day-to-day direction from the Software Platform's Chief Engineer.
- Work cross-functionally to design and deliver the software ecosystem
- Define and deliver software work products
- Support software process improvement activities
- Mentor and train engineers
- Domestic/international travel <10%
Required experience & qualifications
- Delivered AUTOSAR based automotive software products to OEMs
- Performed software and system level testing
- Model Based Design Experience (e.g. Matlab/Simulink)
- Good C/C++ development skills
- Worked on embedded control systems
- Worked within a software engineering QMS (e.g. CMMI, A-SPICE, MISRA C)
- Good knowledge of Comms protocols (e.g. CAN and Flexray)
- Native user of software development tool chains
- Experience with multi-threaded and object oriented design on multi-core processors
- At least a BS or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering
Preferable experience & qualifications
- Additional programming language experience
- Experience with distributed networking design
- Designing functional safety products (i.e. ISO26262)
- Developed/worked with low level driver
- Knowledge of automotive processors
- Knowledge of Diagnostic protocol (e.g. UDS)
- Knowledge of Calibration protocols (e.g. XCP)
- Professional Certification (e.g. CEng, CSEP, ESEP)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please take the time to let us know how you would contribute to our environment and our customers’ success by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the position in the subject line. Thank you!
We offer growth opportunities for motivated professionals and a great compensation package including, dental insurance, medical insurance, unlimited vacation and sick time and more! Visit our website at ClearMotion.com to learn more!