We are looking for a talented Software Engineer Test Manager to work on our breakthrough active suspension system for cars. You will be part of the software engineering group. The successful candidate will be a passionate, confident, organized and driven team player. The position reports to the Director of Program Management and Software Engineering.
- Leading a small team of software test engineers
- Develop the overall software test strategy
- Develop and run the software verification test plan
- Work cross-functionally with subject matter experts as needed
- Project manage the introduction of the Software HIL rig
- Support software process improvement activities
- Mentor and train engineering group
- Domestic/international travel <10%
Required experience & qualifications
- Managing direct reports
- Extensive experience designing, documenting and running software tests
- Designing, documenting and rolling out software test processes
- Designing, documenting and rolling out software test tools
- Working with build and test teams
- At least a BS or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering
Preferable experience & qualifications
- Prior experience testing AUTOSAR based products
- Performed system level testing
- Model Based Design Experience (e.g. Matlab/Simulink)
- Software language skills especially Python
- Experience with National Instrument's test ecosystem
- Worked on embedded control systems
- Worked within a software engineering QMS (e.g. CMMI, A-SPICE)
- Good knowledge of Comms protocols (e.g. CAN and Flexray)
- Native user of software development tool chains
- Experience with multi-threaded and object oriented design on multi-core processors
- Experience with distributed networking design
- Testing safety product to formal standards (i.e. ISO26262)
- Knowledge of automotive development processes
- Knowledge of Diagnostic protocols (e.g. UDS)
- Knowledge of Calibration protocols (e.g. XCP)
- Professional Certification
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please take the time to let us know how you would contribute to our environment and our customers’ success by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the position in the subject line. Thank you!
We offer growth opportunities for motivated professionals and a great compensation package including, dental insurance, medical insurance, unlimited vacation and sick time and more! Visit our website at ClearMotion.com to learn more!