Senior Systems Engineer
ClearMotion is launching a groundbreaking new technology for the automotive industry – a high bandwidth active suspension system. Using a unique combination of hardware and software, ClearMotion utilizes state-of-the-art hydraulics and controls software to achieve unprecedented levels of ride comfort, handling and stability.
What we can offer you?
In addition to a competitive Salary we have a health plan, life insurance, alongside an unlimited paid holiday plan so that you can make the most of your time away from work
We promise to do our best to make being part of the team the ultimate benefit with cutting edge technologies to work on and an environment centered on transparency, trust, action, curiosity, independence and design.
This environment is fostered with various ancillary benefits such as a reimbursement for pre-approved team activities, snacks & drinks, daily lunch, summer barbeques and other events.
- Perform system engineering duties for automotive ClearMotion applications
- Develop functional analysis and system architecture using Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Develop Architecture framework, processes, modeling guidelines.
- Develop coherent and consistent SysML models to support derivation of contextual requirements
- Requirement management
- System verification and release
- Good understanding of embedded software
- Work cross functionally with ME, EE, Software and Systems
- Communicate successfully to engineers from different domains with different experience levels
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Master one engineering domain with 5 years of experience – Systems, SW, EE or Controls
- Experience with requirements management tools – DOORS/Jama
- Proficient with Systems Modelling Language (SysML)
- Safety critical systems experience - ISO 26262
- Detailed knowledge of the ASPICE process
- Strong Collaboration and communication Skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Energetic, self-motivated team player who excels in developing solutions for complex systems
Preferable Qualifications & Experience
- Cross-functional competency with detailed knowledge of more than one domain
- Program management skills
- Knowledge of automotive, safety critical systems
- Knowledge of automotive program timing
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.