ClearMotion is an automotive and mobility technology company in the U.S. & U.K. that is ushering in a next-generation user experience in personally owned and shared vehicles. The company designs and builds road-sensing products that mitigate vehicle movement across broken and uneven surfaces.
We are seeking a data-driven BizOps & Finance Associate who thrives in an ambiguous and unstructured work environment. Our target candidate has a history of structuring complex strategy, operations and finance business issues, conducting qualitative and quantitative analyses, and delivering executive-level recommendations.
- Partner with sales, engineering, operations, and technology to assess current financial performance
- Develop long-term revenue, cost and profit forecasts to support fund-raising activities
- Collaborate across the business and with external partners to design, manage, and continuously improve the capabilities, processes, governance, and communications of the business operations and finance function within ClearMotion
- Design, build, and present ad hoc analyses, financial models and strategic recommendations on various corporate development and contractual matters. Financial analyses may include modeling of automotive volume scenarios, shared mobility business models, fund raising options, and other corporate finance projects
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, economics, engineering, computer science or related field
- 2-5 years of experience within investment banking, private/growth equity, venture capital, corporate/business development, management consulting, or corporate finance
Skills & Traits
- Ability to create and execute detailed work plans in ambiguous, unstructured work environments; develops meaningful conclusions & proposals from data
- Capability to prioritize assignments, meet deadlines and operate in rapidly moving environment within a growth-oriented company
- Knowledgeable in the fields of accounting and financial statement analysis where it pertains to company valuation and due diligence activities
- Executive presence with an ability to present reasoned input to high-level decision-making
- Confident but self-aware, persuasive but an active-listener, high IQ and high EQ
- Knowledge of and experience with the automotive industry is a strong positive
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees, and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer growth opportunities for motivated professionals and a great compensation package including, dental insurance, medical insurance, unlimited vacation and sick time and more! Visit our website at ClearMotion.com to learn more!