The VP of Global Quality reports directly to the CEO and is a key member of the Executive team. They will be responsible for design quality, system quality, software quality, supplier quality, product quality as well as driving continual improvement across ClearMotion entities worldwide. A deep understanding of integrating quality in from early design through post-delivery support required. They will be driving a culture of quality and excellence within ClearMotion, demonstrating by example and working cross functionally on an international scale.
VP of Quality Essential Functions
- Instills a company culture where employees embrace quality in all their actions.
- Works cross functionally to develop validation processes to ensure systems, software, product and manufacturing engineering designs and processes meet customer, design and regulatory requirements.
- Develops and leads the companies Integrated Management System which includes IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ASPICE, change control, risk management, regulatory compliance as well as customer specific quality requirements.
- Challenge and drives the organization to improve with the use of analytical problem-solving tools as well as customer centric, profit driven metrics.
- Focuses on operational excellence and provides leadership and compliance to the APQP processes including PPAP and flawless new product launch planning.
- Supports supplier development efforts to build a supply chain capable of rapid growth while improving quality metrics to six sigma levels.
- Ensures the highest level of post-delivery support including warranty and customer support.
- Leads the quality team (project quality engineers, supplier quality engineers, and inspection technicians) to manage all quality activities associated with the company – quality management system, product development processes, prototype manufacturing, and serial manufacturing operations.
- Travel domestically and internationally to suppliers and customers when required.
- BS degree in engineering. Advanced engineering degree or MBA desirable.
- 10-15 years of experience in a progressive quality related field.
- International leadership and quality system experience.
- Demonstrated experience and success in new product introduction and launch.
- Strong knowledge of systems and software quality required.
- Strong analytical problem-solving tools and skills.
- Strong background in developing and monitoring quality performance metrics to drive significant improvements.
- Experience with AIAG core tools, IATF 16949, and automotive compliance requirements a plus.
- Knowledge of automotive manufacturing activities, processes, and standards a plus.
- Experience or knowledge of being a legal Director of a UK entity a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees, and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer growth opportunities for motivated professionals and a great compensation package including company pension, private health package, life , critical illness and income protection insurance, unlimited vacation and more!