ClearMotion is launching a groundbreaking new technology for the automotive industry – a high bandwidth active suspension system. Using a unique combination of hardware and software, ClearMotion utilizes state-of-the-art hydraulics and controls software to achieve unprecedented levels of ride comfort, handling and stability.
What we can offer you?
In addition to a competitive Salary we have a health plan, life insurance, alongside an unlimited paid holiday plan so that you can make the most of your time away from work
We promise to do our best to make being part of the team the ultimate benefit with cutting edge technologies to work on and an environment centered on transparency, trust, action, curiosity, independence and design.
This environment is fostered with various ancillary benefits such as a reimbursement for pre-approved team activities, snacks & drinks, daily lunch, summer barbecues and other events.
- Support Software and Systems Engineering team to prepare for and successfully execute process enhancements to achieve ASPICE (III).
- Provides cross departmental training on processes, including ASPICE impact and other relevant industry standards.
- Generates Quality Assurance Plans and Audit projects according to internal standards and industry guidelines to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Track audit findings to closure
- Assist with creation of key metrics to assess and improve the SW development process.
- Analyse audit results to develop improvement recommendations
- Work closely with Software and Systems Engineering team to support validation testing of base code.
- Support Process Owners to create, update, and execute software test validation procedures.
- Performs other validation testing related duties as assigned to support company objectives.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related experience in Software Quality
- 6+ years’ experience in Automotive Product Development
- Experience in Embedded Systems Software development (Agile and Disciplined approaches)
- Strong knowledge and experience of Requirements Management and Configuration Management Tools.
- Experience with full automotive product development lifecycle projects from concept to launch.
- Strong knowledge of ASPICE, CMMI, ISO 26262, and IATF 16949
- Certified ASPICE Assessor
- Strong Knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledgeable in safety analysis methods (FTA, FMEA, FMEDA)
- Knowledgeable in methods for quality and process corrective actions (8D, Ishikawa, 5-Why…)
- Fluent English in word and writing
- Willingness to travel to suppliers as required to complete task.
- Good Computer knowledge in MS Office and Project
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.