ClearMotion is launching a groundbreaking new technology for the automotive industry – a high bandwidth active suspension system. Using a unique combination of hardware and software, ClearMotion utilizes state-of-the-art hydraulics and controls software to achieve unprecedented levels of ride comfort, handling and stability.
What we can offer you?
In addition to a competitive Salary we have a health plan, life insurance, alongside an unlimited paid holiday plan so that you can make the most of your time away from work
We promise to do our best to make being part of the team the ultimate benefit with cutting edge technologies to work on and an environment centered on transparency, trust, action, curiosity, independence and design.
This environment is fostered with various ancillary benefits such as a reimbursement for pre-approved team activities, snacks & drinks, daily lunch, summer barbeques and other events.
- System engineering for automotive applications
- Requirement management, system design and verification
- Development of robust diagnostic and fault management systems
- Commissioning and integration of prototype hardware on test vehicles
- HiL rig set-up and operation
- System release including software
- Work cross functionally with ME, EE, Software and Systems
- Communicate successfully to engineers from different domains with different experience level
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with HiL rig test tools – dSPACE, National Instruments
- Experience with CAN and Flexray bus communication
- Proficient with Vector tools – CANape, CANalyzer
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering
- Experience with requirements management tools – DOORS/Jama
- Master one engineering domain with 5 years of experience - EE, SW or Controls
- Safety critical systems experience - ISO 26262
Preferable Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of ASPICE process
- Cross-functional competency with detailed knowledge in one or more domains
- Collaboration and communication Skills
- Organizational skills and time management
- Energetic, self-motivated, team player
- Program management skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.