ClearMotion is launching a groundbreaking new technology for the automotive industry – a high bandwidth active suspension system. Using a unique combination of hardware and software, ClearMotion utilizes state-of-the-art hydraulics and controls software to achieve unprecedented levels of ride comfort, handling and stability.
What we can offer you?
In addition to a competitive Salary we have a comprehensive health plan with all premiums covered for you and your dependents. We provide life insurance including income protection and critical illness cover alongside an unlimited paid holiday plan so that you can make the most of your time away from work
We promise to do our best to make being part of the team the ultimate benefit with cutting edge technologies to work on and an environment centered on transparency, trust, action, curiosity, independence and design.
This environment is fostered with various ancillary benefits such as a reimbursement for pre-approved team activities, our annual team retreat, snacks & drinks, daily lunch, summer barbecues and other events.
- System engineering for automotive application
- Requirement Management
- System Design
- System Verification
- System Release including software
- Work cross functionally with ME, EE, Software and Systems
- Communicate successfully to engineers from different domains with different experience level
- lead small group of Engineers
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Automotive product design and verification in system engineering or requirement management
- Master Requirements, system design and verification
- Master one engineering domain with 5 years of experience - ME; EE, SW or Ctls
- ISO 26262 experience
- Safety critical systems experience
- Experience with complex systems prefered
- Work in ASPICE Lvl2 or CMMI Lvl 3 (or higher) environment
- leadership experience and PM - 3+ years
Preferable Qualifications & Experience
- Cross functional competency with detailed knowledge in one or more domains
- Collaboration and communication Skills
- Organizational Skills and Time Management
- Energetic, self-motivated, team player
- program management skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.