ClearMotion is launching a groundbreaking new technology for the automotive industry – a high bandwidth active suspension system. We have a high demand for our product from both automotive suppliers and OEMs. We are currently seeking a facilities manager to successfully support our growth within the Greater Boston Area.
The right candidate will have a deep understanding of managing mechanical, electrical, and structural requirements, as well as experience in managing multi-building facility moves and projects in a manufacturing/research laboratory environment.
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Plan for the best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new and current buildings
- Responsible for Safety/5S programs
- Responsible for EPA/Regulatory Compliance
- Support EMS Environmental Management System ISO 140001
- Calculate and compare costs of services/contract agreements to optimize cost-saving
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections and communicate results
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle repair requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree in Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualification such as project management, business management, or construction management
- 5 - 10 years of experience in a facilities management role
- Safety/5S programs
- Supervisory experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees, and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer growth opportunities for motivated professionals and a great compensation package including, dental insurance, medical insurance, unlimited vacation and sick time and more! Visit our website at ClearMotion.com to learn more!