ClearMotion is launching groundbreaking new technology. A high bandwidth active suspension system that will revolutionise the automotive industry. We have a high demand for our product from both suppliers and OEMs.
Due to our recent expansion we are looking for a Junior Administrator to join our team.
As the first point of contact within the company, it is important that you are warm, friendly, confident with a positive outlook and a great ambassador for the business. This role would also include dealing with a variety of administrative tasks as detailed below. The role reports into the Director of UK Operations.
This is a full-time role. Our offices are located on the MIRA Technology Park therefore your own transport would be essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome visitors and contractors to the offices, ensuring they are assisted in a timely and courteous manner
- Maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintain visitor log
- Monitor and ensure that the reception area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image
- Answering, forwarding and screening phone calls. If necessary, taking messages and passing these on via the email system
- Ensure all voicemail messages to the main office number are taken and directed to staff members
- Maintain and ensure that the answer machine message is appropriate at all times
- Train all new staff in the operation of the telephone system, as part of the Onboarding process. Take a pro-active approach to ensuring existing staff are properly trained on making full use of the system
- Review and update on a regular basis the staff contact numbers and telephone extension lists
- Report any telephone equipment and/or line faults
- Managing directors’ diaries and organise meetings and appointments
- Maintain the booking systems for any room usage for meetings
- Prepare meeting rooms and assist in any arrangements for catering provisions
- Monitor and ensure the meeting rooms are kept tidy and project a business-like image
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for all UK employees
- Ensure that the kitchen, snack and drink points are adequately stocked. Task includes ordering new supplies, identifying new suppliers and obtaining the best price
- Ensure all facilities are adequately stocked. Task includes ordering new supplies, identifying new suppliers and obtaining the best price
- Ensure the office supplies are adequately stocked. Task includes ordering new supplies, identifying new suppliers and obtaining the best price.
- Provide administrative and general support to the Operations Director in ensuring compliance with Health and Safety Regulations.
- Trained first aider (training will be given if required)
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- The ability to work autonomously and think on your feet
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Company health plan
- Company life insurance, critical illness and income protection
- Daily lunch
- Unlimited holiday