Who We Are
ClearMotion is engineering the world’s first and most advanced active ride system. What’s that you say, you don’t know anything about cars? No problem! No matter where you live or who you are, you likely interact with automobiles on a daily basis (unless you live off the grid, then you probably wouldn’t be reading this anyways - can we come visit?!). We are a technology company with numerous disciplines working together to bring this dream out of MIT to reality. You will play a key role in bringing our product(s) and vision to life for a multitude of stakeholders including our automotive customers, end consumers and team members.
As the Graphic Designer you will bridge the gap between engineering, sales and marketing, working cross-functionally alongside an intimate marketing team. You are a key player not only for the creative expertise you bring to the table, but for your positive, “can do” personality and your ability to go with the flow, even if it’s a little rocky at times. If this sounds exciting to you, great, keep reading!
Role & Responsibilities
- Execute ClearMotion’s brand guidelines in all visual forms — print and digital.
- You will be considered the “Design Guru” of ClearMotion.
- You can handle complex design projects and can execute them in a timely manner.
- You can take a concept from idea to reality, keeping consistency with the brand of ClearMotion.
- The graphic designer will take on the most highly visible projects at ClearMotion — the impact of the work is far-reaching across all of our media platforms. These items include but are not limited to pitches, customer presentations, product brochures, social media graphics, clearmotion.com web design updates, emails, environmental graphics, and company templates.
- BFA in Design
- 3-5 years of experience in the graphic design field (tech or auto industry is a bonus)
- Portfolio of powerful work that showcases innovative thinking, creative problem solving, and outstanding execution
- Experience being both an independent contributor and team player
- Ability to provide feedback to freelancers such as videographers and photographers
- A keen sense of time management and dedication to hitting deadlines
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and PowerPoint
Bonus! Interest or experience in photography. At ClearMotion, we are always looking to show off our talent and facilities. We would love a candidate who has a passion to capture these internal culture moments via photography and/or video.
- The graphic designer should have the ability to learn quickly and be flexible
- The ability to express your vision eloquently and confidently to internal stakeholders. Must be an excellent communicator.
- The ability to be open-minded and able to deal with ambiguity. We are creating something new and exciting at ClearMotion, so we don’t always have a clear path to the right answer in the beginning. The graphic designer must have a willingness to try new things and be comfortable taking advice from unexpected sources.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees, and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer growth opportunities for motivated professionals and a great compensation package including, dental insurance, medical insurance, unlimited vacation and sick time and more! Visit our website at ClearMotion.com to learn more!