ClearMotion is launching a groundbreaking new technology for the automotive industry – a high bandwidth active suspension system. a high bandwidth active suspension system. Using a unique combination of hardware and software, ClearMotion utilizes state-of-the-art hydraulics and controls software to achieve unprecedented levels of ride comfort, handling and stability.
What we can offer you?
In addition to a competitive Salary we have a comprehensive health plan with all premiums covered for you and your dependents. We provide life insurance including income protection and critical illness cover alongside an unlimited paid holiday plan so that you can make the most of your time away from work
We promise to do our best to make being part of the team the ultimate benefit with cutting edge technologies to work on and an environment centered on transparency, trust, action, curiosity, independence and design.
This environment is fostered with various ancillary benefits such as a reimbursement for pre-approved team activities, our annual team retreat, snacks & drinks, daily lunch, summer barbeques and other events.
We are hiring a senior electrical engineer with a strong background in electric motors and the production thereof mixed with strong supplier engagement.
- Senior Engineer working within engineering and supply chain
- Lead transitioning motor design into production
- Support Cost Engineering
- Establish and foster strong working relationship with Motor suppliers
- Supplier Management including engagement and development
- Including quality support
- Including Sourcing support
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Automotive or equivalent experience
- Experience in Motor design and production
- Form factors and performance tradeoffs
- Motor technologies
- Brought multiple motor design to production
- from reference design to qualified production parts
- Experience with motor control and encoder technologies
- Familiarity with DFMEA
- APQP and PPAP proficiency
- Lab equipment and hands-on experience\
- IATF 16949 experience
Preferable Qualifications and Experience
- Communication Proficiency
- Cross functional
- Internal and external
- Technical Capacity
- Attention to Detail
- Able to represent company in front of suppliers and customers
- Process oriented
- Energetic, self-motivated, team player
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law